The 4th CyberDef-CyberSec Forum will be held in conjunction with Eurosatory, the largest land and airland defense and security exhibition, held on June 13-17, 2016 in Paris, France.
This 4th CyberDef-CyberDef Forum is the unique international forum dedicated to the cyber defense and cyber security industry.
Exhibitors and sponsors have the potential to meet with 55,000 defense and security professional visitors from 143 countries, 172 Official Delegations and 700 journalists.
In 2016, the 4th CyberDef-CyberSec Forum consists of three important events:
- A two and half day International Conference, including twenty 50-min sessions with top level speakers from North America, Europe, Asia and Africa,
- A specialized Exhibition Cluster in the heart of Eurosatory for 50 international companies,
- A CyberTalk Stage for 15 min presentations to promote technologies, products, services, fresh ideas or new paradigms.
This 4th CyberDef‐CyberSec Forum will focus on the strategic issues of the cyber defense and cyber security industry in 2016.
Three main topics will be developed through testimonials by speakers from nation state countries, armed and security forces, critical and sensitive infrastructures, academia and think tanks, prime contractors and system integrators:
- Current Cyber Threats including cyber terrorism, electronic propaganda, advanced persistent threats and encryption.
- International Cooperation in cyber defense and cyber security covering allies combined exercises, command and coalition interoperability doctrine, cyber integration in planning operations and missions, cooperation in cyber defense and security with African and Middle Eastern countries, and cyber capability export regulations and laws.
- Resources, Solutions and Challenges covering education programs, cyber warriors training, convergence of technical standards, defensive cyberspace operations centers, cyber risk and cyber resilience.
The final program of conferences will be available on line at >>> www.cyberdef-cybersec.com.