“Fenix Group Inc” : a dynamic and high tech start up
Get to know this young start up at Eurosatory (US Pavilion Booth D401) or by visiting its website >>> www.fenixgroupsolutions.com
“Fenix Group” is a Virginia-based veteran owned small business company.
Positioned in IT, UAV and ISR domains, the company pledges to :
- ” provide bespoke technology solutions,
- add value to existing systems, online training platforms, telecommunications, and unparalleled direct support – anywhere in the world -,
- apply best of breed technologies and ethically driven business practices to the world’s hardest problems.”
Characteristics of its main product : Banshee 4G/LTE Tactical Networks
• Fenix Group’s “best-of-breed” approach to tactical communications deployment covers full spectrum tactical communications.
• From Carrier Class 3GPP 4G/LTE services over Inmarsat Global Express backhaul, to Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET) Radios for backhaul, it has a solution for unit’s budget and need case, whether battlefield situational awareness or high speed data streaming from unmanned systems.
• Cost effective, long range “owned infrastructure” for battlefield situational awareness
• Scalable coverage, from 250mw lab systems to 60w, 1000+ users
• Airborne LTE for austere environment coverage over wide service areas (unmanned & manned)
• Backhaul agnostic, meshable LTE eNodeB base stations for mobile ad hoc LTE networking
• Fully integrated LTE virtual EPC/HHS & base stations in Group 2 UAS & vehicle fleets
Photo credit >>> Fenix Group’s website